Monday, July 21, 2014

Great New Ebook for Teens!

                                                                                                                             

True Colors is a fun read with a good message. Author Krysten Lindsay Hager understands what it means to be a teen today, and she writes with an authentic voice. Landry, the main character, is funny, lively, and very real. Readers will relate to her struggles with friends and family, self-esteem and self-discovery, boys and school and life in general. It's fun to read about Landry's blossoming modeling career and the changes it brings. I'm hoping for a True Colors sequel so I can find out what happens next for Landry!

3 comments:

Sherry Ellis said...

I bet my daughter would enjoy this book. I'll have to get it for her.

Krysten Lindsay Hager said...

Thank you so much for this kind review of TRUE COLORS! I really appreciate it....and Landry says, "thanks!" too ;)

dj said...

You're very welcome, Krysten. It's a great book!