Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New on the Web

This has been a fun week for me thanks to Pauline Books and Media, the publisher of several of my books. First, an interview with me was posted on their website. I had a great time talking to Sister Christine about writing for kids, and it's exciting to see the interview in print. You can check it out here.

Next, a video about one of my books appeared on Pauline's youtube page. How cool is that? It's cute, colorful, and peppy! (Thanks, Sally!) View the video here.

Happy holidays, everyone, and thanks for all your support!

3 comments:

Rena Jones said...

What a great book trailer! I'd love to get that for my kids.

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana,
I love all the gadgets of your website - wish I knew how to do some of that. -Marlis

dj said...

Sorry! Just noticed this comment! I just keep trying stuff and learning little by little as I go.