Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kentucky Bound!

It looks like the Kentucky Reading Association is having a great conference this year – and I’m not saying that just because I’m going to be there! The conference takes place September 17 through September 19 at the Galt House in Louisville. Check out all the great speakers at http://www.kyreading.org/Preview.aspx.


I’ll be there on Saturday, September 19. I’m participating in the author/illustrator luncheon and book signing, and I’m part of a group of authors presenting a talk about the business of writing for kids. I’m really looking forward to meeting a lot of people, talking to teachers and librarians, listening to other speakers, and learning a thing or two! See you there!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I just wanted you to know that I gave my nephew "Stepping Stones" to review and then he and I are going to review it together on my blog!
Cool.

Carli said...

have fun.it sounds like a great time.

Anonymous said...

Hi DJ,
The KY Reading conf. sounds like fun. Are you going to the one in Frankfort in Nov!
I've enjoyed your comments on my blog.
marlis day